Let’s be honest, networking is not our forté and intense sales people intimidate us-but that didn’t stop the VitaminOC staff from attending the OC Largest Business Mixer Wednesday night. Patrick, Justin and I went outside of our comfort zone to promote VitaminOC.com and meet the people from the OC business community.
At first we were overwhelmed by the magnitude of this event. There where over 3,000 OC business people in attendance! We felt awkward to be there, but once we went around the building and picked up some food & snacks, we decided to get serious and talk to as many exhibitors as we could.
Some People / Businesses that we spent some time talking to:
- Michellee & Johnathan from Tranquil Tea Lounge opening soon in Fullerton.
- Anaheim Garden Walk -Outdoor shopping, entertainment and dinning center in Anaheim!
- Cecilia and Robert Karr of - Aviation Art Life
- Laser Quest – Laser Tag entertainment in Fullerton
- John Baker of the Orange Chamber of Commerce and also Former CSUF Titan Football Coach! (wow!)
Over all it was a really good experience and the best part of it all is that we were able to get some freebies for you !! Laser Quest in Fullerton gave us some free games!
The first four people to do two of the following will win a free Laser Quest game:
- Tweet this exactly- I get my daily dose of Orange County @vitaminOC http://www.vitaminoc.com/ and have 5 of your friends add us and Re tweet! Example: RT @VitaminOC I get my daily dose of Orange County @vitaminOC http://www.vitaminoc.com/
- Comment on two blog posts at VitaminOC.com
- Follow us on Facebook + Get 5 new friends to follow us and leave us a comment about your favorite place in OC
Ready?!… SET! …GO! Start tweeting and commenting!
[Inside fourquickclicks.com photo booth at the Mixer]